- FUTURE TOURS
- PAST TOURS
- 5 JUNE - 23 JUNE 2019 BISHKEK TO BEIJING
- JANUARY - FEBRUARY 2019 KERALA, TAMIL NADU, WESTERN GHATS
- SEPTEMBER 2018 SVANETI - A REMOTE MOUNTAINOUS REGION
- FEBRUARY 2017 NUWARA ELIYA, KANDY, ELLA, SINGHARAHA RAIN RESERVE AND GALLE
- 13 - 29 SEPTEMBER 2017 THE THREE GREAT PROVINCES OF SUMATRA
- APRIL 2017 STARTING IN AMMAN AND FINISHING AT THE DEAD SEA
- 07 FEBRUARY - 24 FEBRUARY 2017 WESTERN INDIA
- OCTOBER 2016 BHUTAN
- 25 JUNE - 05 JULY 2016 TBILISI, TUSHETI PROVINCE, SHENAKO, DARTLO, PARSMA, ATSUNTA PASS, ARDOTI, SHATILI,KAZBEGI, TBILISI
- 15 - 27 JUNE 2016 TBILISI, KUTAISI, SVANETI AND BUTUMI
- 22 NOVEMBER - 9 DECEMBER 2015 INDIA
- 1 - 18 SEPTEMBER, 2015 UZBEKISTAN
- 5 - 25 JULY, 2015 KASHMIR AND LADAKH
- 23 JUNE - 4 JULY, 2015 LADAKH
- MAY 2015 EASTERN TURKEY
- 21 FEBRUARY - 6 MARCH, 2015 OMAN
- 14 NOVEMBER - 4 DECEMBER, 2014 MYANMAR
- 10 - 25 SEPTEMBER, 2014 TAJIKISTAN
- 10 - 28 SEPTEMBER 2013 INDONESIA
- 27 JUNE - 16 JULY 2012 TAJIKISTAN
- 28 JANUARY - 14 FEBRUARY 2011 INDIA
- 26 SEPTEMBER - 6 OCTOBER 2010 GEORGIA AND ARMENIA
- 26 SEPTEMBER - 14 OCTOBER 2009 BORNEO
- 28 OCTOBER - 8 NOVEMBER 2007 VIETNAM, CHINA AND LAOS
- 28 JULY - 14 AUGUST 2006 MONGOLIA
- COMING SOONEXPEDITION PLANNING
2016 BUDGET TOUR TO GEORGIA
Starting with a full-day tour of Tbilisi, a 4x4 drive (8-9 hours) takes the tour to Tusheti Province. There then follows several days of long treks and camping in tents at night. There are outstanding views and scenes of natural beauty and picturesque villages en route.
An 11 day tour intended as a budget tour with trekking and tented accommodation on 4 nights. There are daily treks of 8-9 hours on some days, reaching altitudes of 3400m in places. To undertake this tour you should be in good health, fit and happy to sleep under canvas as outlined.
- 25 June - 05 July 2016
- Tbilisi, Tusheti Province, Shenako, Dartlo, Parsma, Atsunta Pass, Ardoti, Shatili,Kazbegi, Tbilisi
Accommodation: 2 nights in Tbilisi at a comfortable 3 star, centrally located hotel (optional day 2 not included in the price); 2 nights in Tusheti province (villages Shenako and Dartlo) at a simple village house, shared bathroom; 1 night in Shatli at a simple tower of Middle Ages, shared bathroom; 4 nights in tents; 1 night in Guesthouse in Kazbegi. Meals as specified in the itinerary.
Included in price: International flights in Economy Class inc. taxes; An English speaking mountain guide throughout tour; Experienced cook for adventure tours; Local assistants on trek; Excursion guide on city tour.
Transport: Depending on group size, the following transport will be used for transfers to/from the mountainous areas – 4×4 car or a minibus. For city tour in Tbilisi a comfortable car, minibus or bus. Airport transfers with minibus.
Excluded in price: Other services, meals or alcoholic drinks unless specified in itinerary; Gratuities, beverages and items of a personal nature; Personal clothing and equipment (sleeping bag and mat, walking boots, appropriate gear/coats, waterproofs etc.); Any insurance.
Prices per person: £1595 / 6 people; £1555 / 8 people; £1520 / 10 people; £1490 / 12 people; £1465 / 14 people; £1445 / 16 people. £205 single supplement.
Single room accommodation in the village houses is possible but limited according to availability. Single tents can be provided upon request. Limited personal baggage to max. 20Kg to allow horses to carry luggage.
Please contact Paul Craven (email@example.com) for the full itinerary and conditions. Tel: +44 (0) 1285 651010
Currently British passport holders (6 months + validity) are not required to obtain a visa for Georgia.
RSAA requirements: Travellers 70+ should provide a doctor’s certificate. Full travel insurance including for unexpected cancellation.