- FUTURE TOURS
- PAST TOURS
- 13 - 29 SEPTEMBER 2017 THE THREE GREAT PROVINCES OF SUMATRA
- APRIL 2017 STARTING IN AMMAN AND FINISHING AT THE DEAD SEA
- 07 FEBRUARY - 24 FEBRUARY 2017 WESTERN INDIA
- OCTOBER 2016 BHUTAN
- 25 JUNE - 05 JULY 2016 TBILISI, TUSHETI PROVINCE, SHENAKO, DARTLO, PARSMA, ATSUNTA PASS, ARDOTI, SHATILI,KAZBEGI, TBILISI
- 15 - 27 JUNE 2016 TBILISI, KUTAISI, SVANETI AND BUTUMI
- 22 NOVEMBER - 9 DECEMBER 2015 INDIA
- 1 - 18 SEPTEMBER, 2015 UZBEKISTAN
- 5 - 25 JULY, 2015 KASHMIR AND LADAKH
- 23 JUNE - 4 JULY, 2015 LADAKH
- MAY 2015 EASTERN TURKEY
- 21 FEBRUARY - 6 MARCH, 2015 OMAN
- 14 NOVEMBER - 4 DECEMBER, 2014 MYANMAR
- 10 - 25 SEPTEMBER, 2014 TAJIKISTAN
- 10 - 28 SEPTEMBER 2013 INDONESIA
- 27 JUNE - 16 JULY 2012 TAJIKISTAN
- 28 JANUARY - 14 FEBRUARY 2011 INDIA
- 26 SEPTEMBER - 6 OCTOBER 2010 GEORGIA AND ARMENIA
- 26 SEPTEMBER - 14 OCTOBER 2009 BORNEO
- 28 OCTOBER - 8 NOVEMBER 2007 VIETNAM, CHINA AND LAOS
- 28 JULY - 14 AUGUST 2006 MONGOLIA
- COMING SOONEXPEDITION PLANNING
2018 WILD GEORGIA RSAA Budget Tour
The Society will be returning to the Caucasus with a short but fascinating and physically challenging tour to Georgia.
- September 2018
- Svaneti - a remote mountainous region
In September 2018 the Society will be returning to the Caucasus with a short but fascinating and physically challenging tour to Georgia. The primary focus is on the remote mountainous region of Svaneti. The itinerary includes the scenic Okatse Canyon; the UNESCO-listed villages of Upper Svaneti, which are the highest in Europe and notable for their medieval towers; and a five-day trek from Ushguli to Khale, Adishi, Jabeshi, Mestia, and Becho.
Due to its nature, this tour is only suitable for members with a medium-high level of physical fitness. Accommodation will be in basic mountain guesthouses whilst trekking, and in 2*-3* accommodation elsewhere. Full details of the itinerary and what is included in the price are available from the office, or from Travel the Unknown (www.traveltheunknown.com; ATOL member 9854). Booking enquiries should be sent to David McGuinness (email@example.com; 020 7183 6371).
Price: £1,325pp (including flights). Single room supplement £100.